Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Taylored Expressions + Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L



Today the Baker's Dozen is teaming up with the Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L design team to bring you lots of inspiration!  I got to try out a few of their adhesives and I just LOVE them!!  On my card, I used a lot of the 3D Foam Squares and the Thin 3D Foam Squares.  I started my card out by using the Ray of Sunshine Cutting Plate along with papers from the For the Record 2 Tailored Collection from Echo Park. 

You can't tell very well from the photo, but each alternating "ray" is popped up using the 3D Foam Squares.  I LOVE the added dimension and unexpected look it gave the card.  It makes you want to touch the card because of the texture.  The sentiment and images are from the Delightful Day set.  The sentiment was stamped on a piece die cut with the Band It Die.  That was applied to the card using the Thin 3D Foam Squares.  I stamped and colored the images using Distress markers and then cut out and adhered those to the card using the 3D Dodz.  I just LOVE these!  They would also be great for various types of bling you might add to a card.  They are nice and sticky so that what you're adhering feels very secure. 

GIVEAWAY: Taylored Expressions & Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L are proud to partner together to offer a super prize pack to one lucky winner! To enter to win our prize pack filled with fun crafty goodies ($30 value), leave a comment on each hop designer blog. One lucky winner will be chosen at random from all blog hop comments. Deadline to enter: Friday, July 19th at 11:59 pm PST.

Check out the rest of the inspiration from the talented designers below!!  





24 comments:

Sue D said...

Very pretty design and selection of papers. Love the bird.

Angie K. said...

That is another die that is on my wish list!!! Beautiful Card! thanks for sharing!

Cynthia Xavier said...

Your card makes me say "WOW". Very eye catching - colorful.

Donna Whitten said...

Too cute! I love that die.

Jean Bullock said...

Darling card. It has a kind of quilted feel to it. Well done.

Miriam Prantner said...

Loving that sunburst die, it's on my list too!

Amy Marshall said...

I loved that you popped up the alternating rays. I could tell a little in the picture but I bet it is beautiful.

Renee said...

I love that die...it's on my wish list too! Lovely use of all the papers/dies etc....good job!

GA said...

What a cute card!

marylouh said...

I really like the cards with the rays. Your's is unique with the different colored papers. Thanks for sharing.

Emily H said...

Ooh! I love this design!

Vicki said...

I have yet to try one of these pieced ray cards. However, your instructions make it sound so easy that I am heading to my craft room right now!

Monica said...

wonderful colorful card!

Tammie E said...

Awesome idea to pop up alternating rays, Charmaine! Love those bright colors!

NanW said...

Too cute! I love the color choices.

Isabel Z said...

Wow, what a fabulous creation!

Lucy said...

Fantastic card! I love the ray of sunshine die cut!

Natalie said...

Beautiful card, love the 3-D look of the rays!

Shannon White said...

So Pretty and Cheery Charmaine!! Love the alternating rays too! 8-)

Hugs
Shannon

Gina said...

Very cute. Thanks for the chance to win.

Mickie said...

Very colorful and catchy!

Janis said...

This is just darling!! Love the quilt effect with the different textures from the raised rays!
<3 J

KellyCreates said...

LOVE the sunshine rays design! cute card!

paulettesprettypapercrafts said...

I would love to try one of the TE cutting plates. Looks like a lot of fun. I like that the adhesives are different heights, makes creating quicker and easier.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails