Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Be Inspired #17

This is for Beate's Be Inspired Challenge for today. I realized while making this that I don't make very many black and white cards. I usually put a little splash of red in there. I controlled myself, though, and just stuck with the black and white theme. LOL Be sure and check out what Beate, Danielle Lounds, Dawn McVey, Jennifer Buck and Silke Ledlow have created using today's inspiration. I'm sure they'll all be gorgeous! Thanks for stopping by today! Have a wonderful day! SUPPLIES USED: Stamps- Comfort & Peace (GinaK Designs); Ink- Tuxedo Black Memento (Tsukineko), Craft White (SU); Paper- white (Georgia-Pacific), Basic Black (SU); Accessories- ribbon (May Arts), Yen Dew Drops (The Robin's Nest), paper piercer, white gel pen, corner rounder

22 comments:

Marie said...

Really pretty and it totally has the feel of the inspiration piece.

Christi Flores said...

This is gorgeous!!!

Alex said...

I think this is beautiful - wow!! I just love how elegant and classy this card is Charmaine! You rocked it!! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

Jennifer Buck said...

Charmaine, this is sooo very beautiful! I love it! :)

Anonymous said...

Charmaine - oh my - this is just beautiful!!! This stamp matches the pillow perfectly - I love it!!!

Annapurna said...

Wow! How cool is this. I would have never thought of stamping these flowers in black and white. Gorgeous!

Anonymous said...

love the elegance of the black and white!!

Linda said...

Oh, this is PRETTY...I just bought a black and white dress for Hannah, which looks a LOT like your pillow...I think I'm going to sneak some Black and White today!!!

Melissa said...

Beautiful Charmaine!

Tiffany said...

Stunning! I love black & white cards.

Michelle Tech said...

Oooof! This is absolutely gorgeous! Better than the inspiration piece!

jjcreations said...

Okay....if I don't get any other card done this week I have to do this challenge....just because of the black and white!!! I love your card. Joan

Tosha Leyendekker said...

Gawgeous!!! Love the b/w!! Love the little dew drops too!

Janine said...

Sooooooo pretty!!

Jessie/knightrone said...

Simply Stunning!!! Gorgeous work as always!!

Unknown said...

This is stunning Charmaine - such a pretty combination! :)

Libby Hickson said...

Beautiful card! And what a perfect inspiration card!

Deborah said...

Love what you did with this b&w inspiration! Gorgoeus card! Hugs to the bugs and you too! (wink)! Deb

Dori Shelton said...

extraordinary! I think that you captured the image perfectly! I like the other two cards above this one as well. The dreams come true card is so soft and elegant. Love your work!

1 Crafty Gal said...

You absolutely nailed this one! This is a beautiful card...and blog!

Melanie said...

perfect for the challenge! :) just beautiful!

Rose Ann said...

This is so beautiful, and perfect for the challenge!! Awesome!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails