Friday, July 3, 2009

Weekend Sketch Challenge #87

It's time for another Weekend Sketch Challenge, and today I'm your host! I hope you'll play along! If you do, just post a link to your card using Mr. Linky below. If you upload to SCS, please use keyword WSC87. I look forward to seeing all of your wonderful creations! I'll post a random winner on Tuesday, July 7th. :)



For my card I used the Just Bugz set from Our Craft Lounge. You can also find it at Stamper's Dream! Be sure to check out what Cambria, Lori and Sharon have created using this sketch. I'm sure they'll be fabulous!



Thanks for stopping by today and have a wonderful Fourth of July weekend! SUPPLIES USED: Stamps- Just Bugz (Our Craft Lounge); Ink- Tuxedo Black (Tsukineko); Paper- Mother's Day Key Ingredients (Taylored Expressions); Accessories- circle punches (SU), ribbon from Mother's Day Key Ingredients (Taylored Expressions), Copic markers; Finished card measures 5.5"x4.25"



24 comments:

Sharon Harnist said...

We both had bugs & twill on the brain today, Charmaine! Yours are adorable -- love the sparkle! Thanks for a great sketch!

Joy said...

AAAACK! This is soooooo cute! :)Love the colors.

Lori Craig said...

Oh - you and Sharon must have been chit chatting this week - or sharing a brain wave. This is darling, Charmaine. Love those little bugs. So, so sweet. Happy Fourth of July!

Danni said...

Very cute!

Cindy Lawrence said...

Sooo adorable, Charmaine! Such a fun, happy card! :)

Unknown said...

This is just adorable! Love the sketch, too - hope I have some time to play. Happy 4th!

Memories of Time said...

My stupid scheduler isn't working on my blog!! WTH??? sorry I"m late.. and I think we are feeling each other's vibe again! OMG.... so funny. Is that My Mind's Eye paper too? LOL. Have a great weekend Charmaine! :)

Kay D said...

Aww, how sweet is that?
Too bad real bugs aren't that cute.

Tosha Leyendekker said...

Just darling Charmaine!! Love your little trio of bugs!!

Denise Marzec said...

FUN sketch, and ADORABLE card!!

Shannan Teubner said...

Too cute, Charmaine! I love it!

Jodi Collins said...

Ooooh! Awesome sketch Charmaine! LOVe the colors and stamps you used too!!

Rose Ann said...

Oh my gosh...what cute little buggies!! Love the colors/papers, and texture too!!

Heather McNally and Melissa MacDonald said...

SUCH a sweet and fun card! It really makes me feel like summer is here - even tho our weather has NOT cooperated! Love it!

EnchantingStamping said...

Darling card, love the colors and the little bugs.

Pam Speidel said...

Happy 4th of July Charmaine and thanks for another wonderful sketch challenge! Your cards always make me SMILE! This is so CUTE! Love the bright colors, the rounded corners and of course...the cute BUGZ! :)

Dawn Easton said...

GREAT sketch Charmaine! Your sample is totally adorable!!

Jessie/knightrone said...

Totally cute!!

Joanne Travis said...

Love the 3 circle layout, love your sample and those adorable little bugs. Who would think that bugs could be so darn cute!!
Have a great weekend.

Harriet Skelly (SCS hskelly) said...

Your card is so cute - great sketch!!

Bethany Paull said...

THat is so cute Charmaine! I love the look of the Prism paper's texture. Hope I can squeeze in the sketch. Maybe tomorrow.

Donna Baker said...

what a fun card! I love those smiley face bugs! I wish I had made time to participate in this sketch, it's a great one!

Janelle Stollfus said...

Glad I hopped over to your blog and found this sketch. Your bugs 'bugged' me to use my jungle animals for this sketch. {wink}
Thanks for the great sketch!

Shannan Teubner said...

Finally got mine done! Only a week late...LOL

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails