Sunday, August 23, 2009

Fall and Winter

I was working on this card with my Polar White Flower Soft and adorable Cute Christmas - Snow Buddies. If you haven't seen these toppers, they are so cool because each set comes with extra pieces that you can layer on top of the base image to give a 3D effect. I've shown a close-up sideways view of the snowman. It adds so much dimension and extra cuteness to the card!

While I was working on the "winter" card, I thought I'd try out a "fall" card too. I used a Stampin' Up stamp set that I haven't used in a while. It's called Nature Silhouettes. I thought it might be fun to add Autumn Flower Soft to the tree and Shamrock Green and Christmas Green to the grass on the silhouette image. I embossed the background of the card with the Bird Call Cuttlebug folder to add to the "outdoors" feel.


Thanks for stopping by today! It's been a busy weekend with school starting tomorrow, and my baby is starting kindergarten! I just can't believe it! She'll be in school ALL DAY. I'm sure I'll get used to it, but it's going to be tough for mommy at first! :) I'll let you know how the first day goes tomorrow!








4 comments:

Jessie/knightrone said...

Gorgeous girlfriend!! They are both amazing!!

Shannan Teubner said...

These are gorgeous, girlfriend! Good luck tomorrow...and enjoy time with the babe!

Alex said...

These are amazing Charmaine - I just am in awe of what you can get done with a newborn and four little ones!!! Gorgeous work, my friend!! I have missed ya, but I am back blogging regularly again (yippee!) so I can catch up on all your wonderful creations!! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

Michele Kovack said...

These are both gorgeous! I love the texture the Flower Soft gives to the snowy image!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails