Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Taylored Expressions Sneak Peek - Day 1


Today is the first day of sneak peeks for the Taylored Expressions May Release!  All products will be available Friday morning, May 7th at 8:00 am PST.  I have two new, exciting product lines to tell you about! 

This release, we are launching *te* Stamps!!  This is a line of stamps completely designed and illustrated by Taylor VanBruggen herself! She is kicking off her line of stamps with 2 adorable coordinating sets, Garden Party Blooms and Garden Party Critters and our first ever Big Background Stamp, Cloudy Days!!

How awesome is that?  I have ALWAYS adored Taylor's bright, fun, happy style and to see her bring that to life in her own line of stamps is SO EXCITING!  I have not been able to put down my *te* stamps and I'm sure you'll find the same! 

The second exciting product I have to tell you about. . .introducing the Project Pantry!  When you are looking for just the right ingredients to create a new recipe where do you look? In the Pantry of course! Taylored Expressions is introducing a new line of kits called the Project Pantry with just the right ingredients for your cardmaking and paper crafting projects. These kits will be a variation on our Key Ingredients and our Taylored Card Kits. We will introduce them each month at release time and you will have the option to purchase them with or without stamp sets included.

The Project Pantry Kit I have to show you today is the Garden Party Project Pantry. For just $22.95 you'll receive:

• 12 sheets of cardstock (10 colored, 2 Choice neutral)
• 20 sheets of 6x6 double-sided patterned paper from the We R Memory Keepers 72 and Sunny collection
• 5 yards of ribbon (1 yard each of 5 different styles)
• 1 jar of Easy Green loose glitter
• 1 sheet of coordinating cardstock stickers
• 4 coordinating charms (1 each daisy, ladybug, butterfly, and bee)

Or for just $59.95 you get all of the above PLUS TWO STAMP SETS - Garden Party Blooms and Garden Party Critters! All available on Friday May 7th at 8:00 am PST.

For my first project I used Garden Party Blooms for the flower, Garden Party Critters for the bugs and Cloudy Days for the background on the card as well as paper from the Garden Party Project Pantry kit. 

Isn't that cloud background to die for?  I just LOVE it!  I inked it up with Hawaiian Shores ink.  TIP:  The background stamp measures 5.75" square and can be mounted on a clear block to stamp.  I haven't removed my backing because I don't have a block big enough for it yet, BUT I simply lay the stamp face up on my stamping surface, ink it up and then lay the paper I'm stamping on top of it.  You can use a brayer or just your hand to rub the paper so the image "stamps". 
The little Flower favor box is something Taylor is offering this release.  They come in a set of 10 and the colors coordinate with the Garden Party Project Pantry Kit!  For mine, I put some candy in a little cello paper, put the bag inside the bottom part of the flower and then fed the top of the bag as well as the tabs from the bottom of the favor box through the "flower" part of the favor.  I added some ribbon, the ladybug and the butterfly. 

Here's another card using the Garden Party Critters set along with the Garden Party Project Pantry kit.  I know you'll just LOVE these sets as much as I do!

For more peeks using these sets, visit the rest of the Baker's Dozen!

Alex Maldonado, Carolina Buchting, Donna Baker, Jackie Pedro, Jami Sibley, Jeanie Witmer, Jodi Collins, Karen Giron, Karen Motz, Melissa Sauls, Sankari Wegman and Taylor VanBruggen.

Be sure to stop back again tomorrow for more sneak peeks!  Thanks for stopping by today!

20 comments:

Taylor said...

Sooo adorable, Charmaine! I love your little favor! And I love the way you used the cloudy background stamp on your card... super cute!

Karen Motz said...

These are so happy and cheery!!!

Karen Giron said...

So stinkin' cute, Charmaine! I can feel the warm sunshine through your adorable cards. Love that cloudy background - so fun!

Jackie Pedro said...

Great projects, Charmie! I always love your bright color combos!!

Sankari W. said...

BEYOND cute Charmaine!!! I adore that butterfly on the favor box!!! Seriously awesome and your card is so bright and sunny! Love the layout on the last one too - such a happy card!!!
Big hugs,
Sankari :)

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

These are such happy little projects! They totally made me smile this morning! :) Love that darling little favor box!

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

These are such happy little projects! They totally made me smile this morning! :) Love that darling little favor box!

Dana White said...

These are so sweet - fantastic!!

Noreen said...

Your projects are so bright and cheerful! The bees are cute.

Unknown said...

So sweet and cute, Charmaine! Love the fun, fun colors!!

Jami said...

Your cardsa re so cute and HAPPY! And I love the way the cello comes out of the favor box...would not have though of that.

Alex said...

Amazing Charmaine!! you always have such bright and beautiful cards!! I love the clean lines and your litte "bling" wings on those bees are too much!! LOVE everything!!

Christi Flores said...

Wow Charmaine!! Everything is wonderful!!!

Jodi Collins said...

These are SO fab Charmaine!! LOVE the layouts on your cards and your favor is AWESOME!!

Natalie said...

These are so cute!!! Love 'em!!

Evelyn said...

Love the bright, cheery paper and designs.

Pat's little corner of the world said...

LOVE,LOVE ,LOVE it..

Melissa Sauls said...

Gorgeous cards and that little butterfly flying in the treat bos is just a-dorable!!! I just love it!

The Spotted Chick said...

Oh I LOVE both of these!! The cloud background works perfectly behind the sun and flowers too!! And the bee card is GREAT!

Carolina said...

Your gift set is just adorable! Perfect blend of colors and the butterfly is the perfect touch! The little scene you created for the second card just cries out spring...love it!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails