Monday, July 12, 2010

Courage

Today I have a card to share with you from the last Verve release.  This uses the Blue Skies set.  I just love this sentiment.  If you haven't visited the Verve Blog yet today, the Project Parade has started!  You can head on over there to see what Jen has created today and see how you can win some Verve goodness!   I'll be posted my project on the Verve Blog later this week, so I hope you'll stay tuned! 
Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day!  SUPPLIES USED:  Stamps- Blue Skies (Verve Stamps); Ink- Burnt Umber (Palette), Berry Sorbet (PTI); Paper- My Mind's Eye; Accessories- Berry Sorbet ribbon (PTI), pearls (Kaiser Craft), border punch (Martha Stewart);  Finished card measures 4.25" square

5 comments:

Anika said...

This is gorgeous! Love that ribbon and flower! What a great sentiment too!

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

This is just adorable! Love the soft pink flower and the distressed edges on the notebook page. Darling card, Charmaine!

Danni said...

Love this, so pretty!

Unknown said...

So beautiful!!! I love that pretty flower and the sentiment on the notebook page!! Lovely! :)

Jessie/knightrone said...

This is gorgeous Charmaine!! I love it!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails