Saturday, November 20, 2010

Christmas Blessings

Today I have a card to show you that I made for the last Verve release.  It uses the Christmas Blessings Plain Jane.  As I've told you before, one of my favorite ways to use my Cuttlebug folders is for when I have JUST a sentiment for a card.  Here, I used the Snow Globe embossing folder along with the Holly w/Berries die from Sizzix.  They came together in a set with another embossing folder and I picked them up at Joann's.

I stamped the sentiment onto cream cardstock and then die cut it with the Vintage Oval Frame die.   Then I inked the edges with some Antique Linen Distress ink.  The sentiment panel is adhered to the card front with foam adhesive. 

Thanks for stopping by today!  I hope you have a great weekend!  SUPPLIES USED:  Stamps- Christmas Blessings Plain Jane (Verve Stamps); Ink- Antique Linen Distress (Ranger), Onyx Black (Versafine); Paper- Choice Buttercream (Taylored Expressions), Pure Poppy (PTI);  Accessories- Vintage Oval Frame die (Verve Stamps), ribbon (PTI), Snow Globe & Powdered Sugar Set (Sizzix);  Finished card measures 5.5"x4.25"

5 comments:

Jodi Collins said...

This is SOOOOOOOO beautiful Charmaine!!

Danni said...

This is so classy, so pretty!! Wonderful card!

Rose Ann said...

This is so fresh and beautiful, Charmaine!! I love your holly, and the great texture!!

Heidi said...

just love the simplicity of this card, so clean and crisp.

Ree Donnelly said...

Just wanted to let you know that you have ENABLED me! After seeing this creation of yours, loving the simplicity & textures... I just had to go out & buy the Sizzix embossing folders!!!
Thanks!! ;o)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails