Monday, June 18, 2012

One Day At a Time


I was able to play along with last week's Mojo Monday Challenge, but haven't been able to post it until now.  Life has been a little busier than expected lately. :)  I used the new One Day Plain Jane from Verve.  The papers are from the Lost & Found Two Collection from My Mind's Eye.  I went for a fresh color palette and clean and simple look for the card.  The rose is from Prima and the pearls from Want2Scrap.

If you'd like to play along with the Mojo Monday Challenge, there's a new one up today!  Head on over to the Mojo Monday Blog to play along!  Thanks for stopping by!  SUPPLIES USED:  Stamps- One Day Plain Jane (Verve Stamps); Ink:  Walnut Stain Distress Ink (Ranger); Paper- Lost & Found Two Collection (My Mind's Eye), Bazzill; Accessories- Rose (Prima), corner rounder, Plain and Scalloped Circle Nestabilities (Spellbinders);  Finished card measures 4.25"x5.5"



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails