Sunday, December 23, 2012

Tick Tock


Time has just been flying by lately.  I can't believe tomorrow is Christmas Eve!!  My kids are so excited they can barely contain themselves.  :)  I have a fun little card today that uses the new Tick Tock with coordinating die set from Taylored Expressions.  I stamped and die cut the clock on black cardstock (in white ink and embossed it) and then mounted it with foam tape onto a red circle. 

On the edge, I used some Trendy Tapes in Green Mega Dot and Black Polka Dot.  It took me a while to become part of the washi tape trend, but I'm really liking it!  It's nice to add them to clean and simple cards.  It adds interest without a lot of fuss.  Above the clock I stamped "tick tock" twice in red and green ink. 

Thanks for stopping by today!  If I'm not able to check back in tomorrow, have a VERY MERRY Christmas!! 



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails