Friday, May 31, 2013

Cutie Pie



I just LOVE the May Stamp of the Month set from Taylored Expressions.  It is called Cutie Pie and it is just darling!  Paired with the May Key Ingredients, it makes for the perfect combination!  You can view all of the current subscriptions available HERE.  I just LOVE having the Stamp of the Month and the Key Ingredients show up at my door each month. . .and I think you will too!  :)

For my card, I used the flower and leaf images from the set to create a background paper.  I added some Stardust Stickles to the centers of the flowers to add some sparkle.  For the sentiments, I die cut black cardstock with the Band It Die and stamped and embossed "Cutie Pie" in white.  "Hello there" was stamped on a piece that was die cut using the Branches, Banner and Bloom Die.  As a finishing touch, I added some faux stitching around the card. 

Thanks for stopping by today!  I hope your weekend is off to a great start!!

SUPPLIES USED: 









No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails