Sunday, April 27, 2014

Sew Happy


This month's Stamp of the Month from Taylored Expressions has really been put to good use in this household lately!  LOL  Made With Love is the perfect set for those in your life who love to sew.  I, unfortunately, cannot sew, but I admire those who can!  :)

I used some papers from the Yours Truly Collection from Pebbles for this card.  I just LOVE the coordinating die set as well!  Stitched With Love creates adorable little "embellishments" for your card or project.  I layered two of the buttons on this card.  The dress form is another adorable die in the set that adds that something extra!! 

You can read about all of the subscriptions that are available HERE.  I honestly love both the Key Ingredients and Stamp of the Month subscriptions.  I am never disappointed!  ;)  Thanks for stopping by today and I hope you're having a wonderful weekend!

SUPPLIES USED:


  
   








1 comment:

Unknown said...

What a nice surprise this morning. I love the sewing stamp. Stamping and sewing both allow you to be as creative as you want to be at the moment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails