Saturday, July 26, 2014

Felt Thanks



I don't use felt nearly enough in my projects.  I don't know why. . .I guess I never really think about it.  I do love it, though!  I created this card using some of the new, yummy colors available at Taylored Expressions!! 

The background was created using Carrot Felt along with the Lattice Cutting Plate.  The leaves were created using the Leafy Branch Die with Split Pea Felt.  The flowers use the Friendship Blooms Dies with Marshmallow Felt and some Birthday Boy Dots.  The greeting was created using the Band It Die with Caribbean Felt and the sentiment from the Shades of Thanks Die with Marshmallow Felt

I just LOVE the texture that felt gives a card.  You can't help but touch it!  Thanks for stopping by today!  I hope you have a wonderful weekend!

SUPPLIES USED:


  
   




1 comment:

June said...

Beautiful card and can't wait to try felt on a card - tfs!!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails