Saturday, September 27, 2014

If You Can Dream


Good morning!  I hope your weekend is off to a great start!  I have a card to share with you today that was inspired by a card on the Taylored Expressions Pinterest Board.  I was inspired by THIS CARD by Wanda Guess.  What inspired me was the sponging of the frame.  I often forget you can add "depth" and interest to a card without adding any bulk! 

I decided to do this with the Spotted Cutting Plate.  I die cut a piece of thin printer paper using the Spotted Cutting Plate.  I secured it over a white piece of cardstock and sponged using Distress inks (Fired Brick, Spiced Marmalade, Peeled Paint and Rusty Hinge).  Once I peeled up the "template" I created, I was left with this wonderful background! 


I used a sentiment from the New Beginnings set along with the Silhouette Stems 1 Die.  Even though this is pretty much a clean and simple card, it doesn't really look like it because of what the sponging adds to the card!  I hope you've been inspired as well!!  Thanks for stopping by today!

SUPPLIES USED:


  
   




No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails