Wednesday, January 7, 2015

TE January Sneak Peeks: Graysie and Paw-some


Welcome back for another day of sneaks at Taylored Expressions!  I hope you've been enjoying what you've been seeing so far!  Lots of adorable new products, huh?  :)  Today I have two projects to share with you.  The first uses the NEW Graysie set.  Isnt' this little kitty adorable?  I told you!  Each set is cuter than the next!

I used papers from both the Rainbow Brights 6x6 Paper Pack and the Build a Scene 6x6 Paper Pack.  The kitty was stamped, colored and die cut with the included, coordinating die.  For the "grass", I used the NEW Build a Scene - On the Road Dies and I used the Build a Scene - Rolling Clouds Dies for the clouds.  These new dies add some fun interest to cards, don't you think?  I especially love the stitching!

The second project I have for you today uses the NEW Paw-some set.  Love this dog with his little posse of birds!  lol  So cute!  This, too, was stamped, colored and then die cut using the included, coordinating die.  One of my favorite things about these Petite sets is the included, coordinating die!

The papers on this card are from the Build a Scene 6x6 Paper Pack.  The cardstock used was Oreo and Candy Corn. . .and of course Sugar Cube for the card base.  I used a few Build a Scene Sequins in the "sky" to add to some sparkle to the card too.  Tomorrow is RELEASE DAY!  So, you only have one more sleep to purchase anything you've just gotta have!  :)

Taylored Expressions is celebrating Release Week with some fabulous giveaways! Visit the TE Blog each Sneak Peek Day this week for details on how you can enter to win.

SUPPLIES USED:


   

   
   



5 comments:

Eileen L. said...

Fun cards. Love both little critters, they are both so darn cute. Love how you used them.

Paula Hymel said...

not a huge fan of cats or dogs, but these are just tooo cute! Great job with the design!

pam said...

both cards are cute, but i am partial to pawsome and his "posse of birds"!!!!

Diane G. said...

Love it! Great examples!

Sheryl said...

Yup, total cuteness! I love both sets...and how you used them.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails