Thursday, October 1, 2015

Taylored Expressions October RELEASE DAY!!


Hi there!  It's time!  Everthing you've been seeing over the past few days is NOW AVAILABLE in the TE Store!!  I do have another project to share with you today!  It uses the NEW Build a Scene - Winter Trees dies.  Build a Scene - Winter Trees is a fun set that helps you create a scene.  For my card, I paired it with the Critters on Ice set to create this little iceskating scene.

I started by stamping and coloring the polar bear.  Then I covered the polar bear in Glossy Accents and let him dry.  This provided a way for me to "mask" the bear and add an inked background.  Once the bear was dry, I sponged on Picked Raspberries, Salty Ocean and Seedless Preserves Distress Inks.  After that, I flicked water onto the paper and it gave those white spots that almost look like falling snow.  I cut around the bottom of the skate so that I could tuck the "ice" from the Build a Scene - Central Park Dies under the skate and give the appearance that the bear is actually ON the ice.  The trees completed the scene as well as the snow that was added using Liquid Applique.

Thanks for visiting! If you'd like to see more projects and new product information, please head over to the TE Blog for a complete list of our participating designers!  Thanks for stopping by and HAPPY SHOPPING!!

SUPPLIES USED:









3 comments:

Shannon White said...

OMGosh!! This is just The Sweetest Card Ever Miss Charmaine!! Love your Darling Polar Bear and I am totally going to have to try the glossy accents & BG technique! Super Gorgeous BG Lady! Wow! Just makes your Sweet little wintery scene come to life! LOVE this! 8-)

Hugs
Shannon

Unknown said...

Cute, cute card. Just love it.

Tammy H said...

Adorable card. Love those trees.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails