Wednesday, January 6, 2016

Taylored Expressions January Sneak Peeks: Sweet Tooth Tower and Postage Stamp Edger


Welcome to Day 3 of the January Sneak Peeks for Taylored Expressions!  I hope you've enjoyed the products you've been seeing so far!  I have two more projects to share today!  The first uses the NEW Sweet Tooth Tower Stamp & Die Combo.  I just love this sweet image and thought it would look good watercolored.  I stamped the tower on watercolor paper and watercolored.

I added some Hello Happiness Sequins for some sparkle.  I added the watercolored panel to the card base with foam tape.  The sentiment was stamped on the card base.

The second project I have to share today uses the NEW Postage Stamp Edger along with another adorable stamp set, the NEW Oceans of Fun Stamp & Die Combo.  Look at how adorable these little ocean creatures are!!  So, so cute!!

The card is a pretty simple card.  I started by sponging Tumbled Glass Distress ink onto the card base to give a little "ocean" feel.  I stamped and colored the fish, octopus and starfish with Copic markers and then die cut them using the coordinating dies.  I also added some Wink of Stella to the fish to give them some sparkle.  To finish the card, I used the NEW Postage Stamp Edger to die cut the bottom of the card and then added a piece of Oreo cardstock behind it.


Taylored Expressions is celebrating Release Week with some fabulous giveaways! Visit the TE Blog each Sneak Peek Day this week for details on how you can enter to win.

SUPPLIES USED:







2 comments:

Joan Ervin said...

Both cards are adorable, Charmaine...love your watercoloring and all the vibrant colors!!!

Natalie said...

Awesome cards they are so adorable! Great job.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails