Tuesday, June 14, 2016

My Little Firecracker


Good morning!  I have a card to share today that uses one of my favorite color combos. . .red, white and blue!  I just LOVE anything patriotic and I just LOVE this little Mischief Maker Americana from Taylored Expressions.  I paired her up with the Summer Nights 6x6 Patterned Paper Pack.

I started my card by looking to the current Share Joy Challenge for inspiration.  I used the sketch from the challenge as well as the tic-tac-toe by using twine, dots and stripes and coloring on my card. The other paper on the card is Blue Corn and Cherry Pop as well as Sugar Cube.  I colored the image using Copic markers and then fussy cut her out to put her on the card with foam tape.  The blue circle was die cut using the Stitched Circle Stacklets.   The image and sentiment were both stamped in Oreo ink.

Thanks for stopping by today!  Try playing along with the Share Joy Challenge!!  It's a lot of fun and is a great starting point when you're "stuck" for inspiration!!

SUPPLIES USED:









No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails