Thursday, July 7, 2016

TE July Retirement Sale!!


Taylored Expressions is bidding a fond farewell to over 200 products as we retire some of our favorite items with an amazing SALE. Choose from a variety of stamps and dies at up to 80% off retail price -- but hurry, once they're gone, they're gone forever! Check out the graphic above to see how you can earn an even greater discount off the sale price and then visit the SALE HERE to start shopping! Additional discounts expire July 17th. 

Here is a card I made previously using one of my favorites from this list, Mischief Maker - At the Beach.  Isn't she the cutest?  I also used some Little Bits products on this card...Little Bits - Beach Umbrella and Little Bits Sandcastle.  

Another of my favorite lines that is retiring is the Animals in Love Collection.  Here is an old project I created using the Animals in Love - Fish along with the Animals in Love - Sentiments.  I love using these sets for little kid treat packages!  

So, take a look at the retiring list and get your favorites before they're gone!!  Thanks for stopping by today and have a great day!



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails