Sunday, August 5, 2007

Happy Mail

I have had some gorgeous RAKs that I've received recently that I have been VERY LATE in posting. Actually, they were hidden under my pile of stuff while I was doing the Dirty Dare Challenges, and when I cleaned it all up, there they were!

The first is from Julee Tilman at Poetic Artistry. I couldn't believe when I opened this card! It is just gorgeous! If you could see in real life, the Cuttlebugging, the faux stitching and just the paper. . .WOW! Thank you so much Julee! I just LOVE this card!

The second card is from Dottie Kinnear. Dottie won my last Oodagoodies and sent me this card as a thank you. How very sweet of her! I just LOVE that polka dotted paper and the colors are just wonderful! Thank you so much, Dottie, for making me smile!

The last card is from Kristine Breach at Ink Something! Kristine said she made a bunch of these cards being inspired by her Mary Engelbreit apron. I am just thrilled that I was the lucky recipient of one of them! Isn't this just the cutest? I don't own any Mary Engelbreit stuff, but I've seen it, and it really does look just like it! Thanks, Kristine for thinking of me. . .I really appreciate it!




No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails