Friday, January 30, 2009

Tagged!

I was tagged by my sweet friend Christie. Here are the details:

1. Navigate to where you keep your pictures, select the 6th folder, and the 6th picture in that folder.
2. Post the picture on your blog, with an explanation of the story behind the picture

Well, when I saw Christie's picture of her laundry room I thought "oh gosh, what might MY 6th picture of my 6th folder be". . .so I just had to find out! LOL Thankfully, it was a picture of my kids with my sister-in-law. I can't believe how much younger the kids look. . .and Arwen with her binky! That was such an IMPORTANT part of who she was, so when she gave it up without any problem, I was amazed. Now it's so weird to see her with it! Too funny how you get used to certain things and forget that they used to be different. Anyway, this picture was a day at my mother-in-law's house.

I think I'm also supposed to tag people to do this same thing, but I've seen this tag on so many blogs now that I don't even know who has been tagged and who hasn't. So, if you're reading this post and would like to play along, let me know when you post your picture to YOUR blog so I can come check out your 6th picture! Have a great day!

4 comments:

Christi Flores said...

What a cute pic!! I was tagged several times myself and posted my card on my blog today if you'd like to check it out. :)

Rose Ann said...

Cute picture!! Isn't it amazing to look back and see how the kids have changed so much?

Alex said...

Very cute pic Charmaine, your kiddos are adorable! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

Unknown said...

Ooooh how cute they all are!!! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails