Saturday, April 25, 2009

Little Things

Here's a card I made for the latest Viva La Verve Challenge. I loved the sketch, and the "twist" was to make a Spring card. . .that's been my inspiration all week! LOL The weather is absolutely beautiful here and it makes me use bright, happy colors for my cards. :)

I used the Petals and Stems set from Verve. The patterned paper is some that I bought at Costco a while ago. There was a Magnolia/Wild Asparagus pack and I still have tons of it! Have you been playing along with the Viva La Verve Sketches? This is the last sketch of the month which means, if you've completed all 5 sketches, be sure and post in the Viva La Verve April Champions Thread in order to be eligible to win! There are lots of beautiful creations in the gallery! Be sure and check them out. . .and good luck if you're entered to win! Thanks for stopping by today! SUPPLIES USED: Stamps- Petals and Stems (Verve Stamps); Ink- Regal Rose, Taken With Teal (SU), Spring Moss, Hibiscus Burst (PTI), Onyx Black (Versafine); Paper- Pink Pirouette (SU), Wild Asparagus; Accessories- circle Nestabilities (Spellbinders), ribbon (May Arts), large oval punch (SU), Dew Drops (The Robin's Nest), Dazzling Diamonds glitter (SU); Finished card measures 4.25" square

4 comments:

Shannan Teubner said...

Such a bright and happy card, Charmaine! I love it!

Jessica Diedrich said...

This is so sweet and springy! I love your card and I just got the whole release and hope to play this weekend! :)

Anonymous said...

Very pretty Charmaine! Love the layout!

Rose Ann said...

This is soooo pretty, Charmaine!! I love the butterflies, flower, and Dew Drops!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails