Thursday, April 23, 2009

Spring Flutter

Despite the rainy weather we've been having, I've been inspired to create cards with bright, happy Spring colors! One of the stacks I go to all of the time for such papers is the Nana's Nursery Baby Girl Stack from Die Cut With a View. I just LOVE these papers. I decided to pair this cherry patterned paper with the polka dot pattern for my card using Flutter By from Paper Pretties. When this stamp set was first released, I could not stop using it. It was my absolute favorite. Since lots of other adorable Sophias have been released, this Sophia hasn't seen ink in a while. I thought I'd take care of that! :) I also used the new Blossom Nestabilities that I recently got. I thought they'd be perfect for the Spring feel of this card.

Don't forget that May 1st is our next Prettie Pajama Party! It starts at 8pm EST in the Paper Pretties forums. We'd LOVE for you to join us! Besides the challenges, chatter, and all around fun, we will also be releasing Hola Chica, TWO new Sophias, re-releasing Rainy Day Friend in rubber, and we will have a BRAND new set from a BRAND new artist!! Sneak peeks start on Wednesday April 29th!!

If you'd like to be our next Cutie Pie, you have until Thursday April 30th at 9pmEST to get your entries uploaded to the Cutie Pie gallery at the Paper Pretties website. The winner will not only get to call themselves a Cutie Pie, but they will also receive all the new release stamps!! Can't wait to see your creations! Thanks for stopping by! SUPPLIES USED: Stamps- Flutter By (Paper Pretties); Ink- Tuxedo Black (Tsukineko); Paper- Nana's Nursery Baby Girl Stack (DCWV), Pink Pirouette (SU); Accessories- wide Regal Rose grosgrain, horizontal slot punch (SU), Cotton Candy Stickles, Blossom Nestabilities, Plain Circle Nestabilities (Spellbinders), Dew Drops (The Robin's Nest), Copic markers; Finished card measures 5.5"x4.25"

8 comments:

Melissa said...

Dang me Charmaine! SO cute!

Many Blessings,
M.

Tosha Leyendekker said...

So sweet Charmaine!! Love the papers, and that sweet little butterfly outside the circle! Darling!

Denise Marzec said...

I can see why you love the papers...it's very pretty! Beautiful card, girl!

Unknown said...

Just so cute Charmaine!! I love those papers and colors - perfectly sweet card! :)

Jessica Diedrich said...

This is SO super cute, Charmaine! So do you love the new Blossom nesties? I've had my eye on them LOL...what else is new right? Love this card-it's so pretty and springy! Have a wonderful weekend!

Jackie Pedro said...

This is darling, Charmaine! LOVE that DP!

Denise Marzec said...

Doh! Are you going to make me want those blossom nesties?? :)

Cute Cute CUTE card!!

Kimberly Crawford said...

darling!! LOVE the flower Nesties shape!! SO CUTE!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails