Friday, November 27, 2009

Weekend Sketch Challenge #108

I can't believe it's Friday again already, let alone Black Friday! This year is just flying by!

For today's sketch, I decided to ink up one of the newest Papertrey Ink sets that I bought, Take Note. When I looked at this sketch, I thought this set would be perfect. I also used the Handwritten Notes set to make my "list". I added a little sponging to my "list" because it looked too clean! LOL My thought for this card was to send someone a reminder whenever they were feeling down and I thought if the paper looked a little aged, it would give the "this list has been around for a long time" kind of feel. :)

Be sure to stop and see what gorgeous creations Beate, Cambria, Jenn, Laurie, Lori, Mary Jo and Sharon have for you!


Hope you're having a wonderful day! Thanks for stopping by! SUPPLIES USED: Stamps- Take Note, Handwritten Notes (PTI); Ink- Onyx Black (Versafine), Dusty Durango (SU), New Leaf (PTI), Burnt Umber (Palette); Paper- Places You'll Go Key Ingredients (Taylored Expressions); Accessories- notepad (PTI), paper piercer, Dusty Durango marker, circle punch (SU); Finished card measures 5.5"x4.25"

12 comments:

chelemom said...

Adorable!!

Sharon Harnist said...

What an adorable idea, Charmaine -- I love all the (stamped!) handwritten notes!

Rose Ann said...

Wonderful sketch card, Charmaine! I love the personal feel it has, and the pretty papers!!

Cheryl said...

I really like this card. Great job!

Danni said...

LOVE this!! How creative!!

Regina (TheStampin'Bean) said...

So sweet! This is really so pretty.

Viv said...

Totally brilliant card. It's a fabulous and inventive take on the sketch.

jan said...

Very clever idea!

Cindy Haffner said...

Very pretty, wonderful job on the sketch.

Stamp Talk with Tosh said...

LOVE this creative beauty Charmaine!! What a wonderful idea!!

Julie Masse said...

What a wonderful card - great idea for that set!! Very creative! :)

Jami said...

I love this! I almost bought that stamp set and now I'm thinking I might have to!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails