September Birthday Bash and Release
- At Taylored Expressions we are celebrating our 3rd Birthday and you are invited to our Birthday Bash!
- Sneak peeks Monday through Wednesday - lots of fun eye candy and inspiration!
- All of the new products will be available for purchase on Thursday, September 1st at 8 am PST. You'll find it all in the Fresh out of the Oven Department at the Taylored Expressions Store.
- Every order placed Thursday - Monday will include a FREE Party Favor. Details coming Thursday morning..
- To celebrate our 3rd Birthday, you have 3 WAYS TO WIN!
2. Join us on Facebook for an early reveal of all the new stamp sets Wednesday night beginning at approximately 6 pm PST. You will have until 8 pm PST that night to comment to enter to win each new set.
3. Join us in our SCS Forum for a contest that will begin Thursday morning. In the meantime you can see Baker's Dozen sneak peeks there and chat with us!
Today we're featuring Toil & Trouble, Fangtastic, the Spooky Impression Plate, Spooky Fence Border Die and the Spooky Project Pantry!
My project today feature the Toil & Trouble set. Toil & Trouble is a cute Halloween decor set. It was illustrated by Nancy McKinney for the Whimsical Wishes line. It includes 25 images and sentiments. My first project features a partial sentiment from the set along with a spiderweb image and witch hat. I used a black favor box and stamped the spiderweb onto the box in white craft ink. With the purchase of the Halloween bundle, customers will receive a set of 10 assorted favor boxes free!! I stamped the sentiment onto green cardstock, trimmed it and attached that to the box as well as the cut out witch hat that I mounted on an orange punched circle.
My second project is a card using Toil & Trouble along with the Spooky Project Pantry and the Spooky Fence Border Die!
Taylor is doing something a little different this month with the Project Pantry. As you know, the idea behind the Project Pantry is that when you want to bake up a yummy dessert you head to your pantry for the ingredients. When you want to create a sweet papercrafting project, you can head to our Project Pantry for all the coordinating elements! We've found that some of the best cake and cookie recipes are the ones based around a basic batter or dough recipe with lots of options to spice it up according to your tastes. This month we are offering our Basic Recipe Kit along with optional Spice It Up Ingredients that you can pick and choose from to build the kit just the way you want it.
The Spooky Project Pantry Basic Recipe Kit is $11.95 and includes:
Echo Park Apothecary Emporium 6x6 pad
10 sheets of 8.5" x 11" cardstock in coordinating colors
6 yards of ribbon (2 yards each of 3 different styles)
Optional Spice it Up Ingredients (choose any or all) are:
Black Sparkly Fluff
Black/White Enamel Accents
Halloween Button Assortment
Spooky Cardstock Pack
Spooky Ribbon Bundle
When you go to the Spooky Project Pantry in the store you will see the optional items linked under the Basic Recipe kit, so you can pick and choose what you'd like to add to your cart. We know you'll have fun customizing your kit!
I hope you've enjoyed today's sneak peeks! For more, please visit the rest of the Baker's Dozen!
Please come back tomorrow for even more peeks! Thanks for stopping by today!