Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Spooky


I was able to play along in the latest Taylored Expressions Sketch Challenge.  I made a card that's not so spooky using the Spooky A la Carte stamp!  :)  Not every Halloween-themed card has to be dark and spooky, right?  ;)  I used papers from the Finally Fall Collection from Bella Blvd.  I thought these papers and colors were adorable.  I sponged some white craft ink along the edges to give a "spooky haze" to the card. 

I stamped and embossed "spooky" twice with white embossing powder and then cut the letters up to fit the sketch.  Each piece was colored using Distress Stains.  I thought it gave them a really cool look.  I added some zig zag faux stitching as a finishing touch. 

Thanks for stopping by today!  Have a great day!  SUPPLIES USED:  Stamps- Spooky A la Carte (Taylored Expressions); Ink- Versamark (Tsukineko), Faded Jeans, Peeled Paint, Spun Sugar, Fired Brick, Vintage Photo and Wild Honey Distress Stains (Ranger);  Paper- Finally Fall Collection (Bella Blvd.);  Accessories- white embossing powder, Medium Scallop Border Die (Taylored Expressions);  Finished card measures 4.25" square



1 comment:

Carolyn King said...

LOVE this! IT is so bright and cute...great colors for a fun halloween card!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails