Friday, June 14, 2013

Happy Birthday, Dude!


Birthdays are happening all over the place between our family and friends.  June and July seem to be heavy birthday months for our family.  I LOVE using this new set from Taylored Expressions, Ride the Wave, to create boy birthday cards!  When you need a quick birthday card and don't have time to color, silhouette sets are my fave!!

I started the card by using the Ray of Sunshine Cutting Plate.  I die cut it once out of orange and once out of yellow cardstock and then alternated the "rays".  The "sun" was made using the Pinking Circle Stacklets and just a plain circle punch.  I stamped the sentiment right on the sunrays as well as the palm trees.  The surfboards were stamped onto Kraft cardstock and die cut using the Surfboard Die.  To finish the card, I tied some hemp around the bottom.  Quick and easy!!

Thanks for stopping by today and Happy Friday!!

   
   

   





1 comment:

Shannon White said...

Wowie Charmaine!! This is One Awesome Dude type Birthday card!! I'm pinning this one! ;-) Super combo of CS and love the stamping over the top! The hemp is the perfect touch too! Love this Lady! 8-)

Hugs
Shannon

P.S. Been meaning to ask, did you open your Etsy yet?

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails