Friday, June 7, 2013

Taylored Expressions June Spotlights: Ride the Wave


So did you get your shopping done?  :)  If you missed yesterday, all of the new products from Taylored Expressions are available now in the TE Store!  I've had a lot of fun creating with all of the new products for this release.  Today I have a project for you that uses the Ride the Wave set.  I just LOVE this set!  I LOVE having a silhouette set that can make awesome cards in minutes. . .because sometimes ya just don't have time to color!  :) 

I started by stamping the trees and the water onto white cardstock.  Then I stamped the surfer and sentiment and "dirtied" the edges of the panel by sponging brown ink around the card.  The border on the left was created using the Ride the Wave Border Die along with the Surfboard Die which coordinates with the surfboards in the set.  Isn't this set perfect for young boys?  Older boys too, but lately I've been needing birthday cards for little boys as most of my nephews have summer birthdays!

Well, I hope you've enjoyed all of the projects you've seen this week!  Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful weekend!!

Carole Burrage
Charmaine Ikach
Jen Shults
Joan Ervin
Kerri Michaud
Sankari Wegman
Shannon White
Shelly Mercado
Stephanie Kraft
Tammie Edgerton
Taylor VanBruggen
Wanda Guess

SUPPLIES USED:


  

     
   

   







2 comments:

Jami said...

I love the way you used that wave die along the edge and behind the surfboards! I guess I really do need that die!

Joan Ervin said...

You have used that set to perfection, Charmaine....this looks fabulous!!!! The wave and surfboard die cuts are the perfect details!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails