Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Taylored Expressions November Sneak Peeks: Discover Your Wings & Certified Mail Art



Hello and welcome back!!  I hope you've been enjoying the sneak peeks you've been seeing the last couple of days!  Today we're back with more!  I have two projects for you today.  The first features new dies that coordinate with the previously released Discover Your Wings set. 

The dies are the Discover Your Wings - Flowers and Discover Your Wings - In Flight.  I used papers from the I Heart Summer Collection from Simple Stories to create this card.  I colored the flower image from Discover Your Wings with Distress Markers and stamped it.  I did the same with the butterfly image and then I die cut them using the new coordinating dies.  I love the detail of the flower die.  I love being able to see what's behind the flowers without having to hand cut that!   :)  The sentiment was stamped on a piece die cut with the new Label Stacklets 7

The second project I have for today uses the new Certified Mail Art set.  It contains images you can use to create your own envelope design!!  I love being able to "dress up" envelopes for my cards.  The envelope I have here I created myself out of cardstock using the Envelope Punch Board from We R Memory Keepers.  I created the size envelope I needed and then just stamped away with this new set. 

I used both stamp pads and markers to ink up that stamps.  For the back, I stamped and punched out the circle image, matted it on black cardstock and the attached it to the envelope to give it more of a "seal" feel.

Don't forget that the rest of the Baker's Dozen has lots to show you today too!  Don't miss the beautiful projects they're sharing!!


 SUPPLIES USED:


  

   



1 comment:

Joan Ervin said...

Gorgeous projects, Charmaine, especially the pink butterfly and I love the fun little envie!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails