Sunday, November 17, 2013

Warmest Wishes

 It's been a long while since I've used the Apron & Pocket Die from Taylored Expressions.  I thought I would use it in a holiday way for my card. :)  It coordinates with the What's Cookin' stamp set, which is great for that special cook or hostess.  I started by choosing my papers.  I used the 'Tis the Season Project Pantry.  I stamped the apron on different patterned papers and cardstocks and then paper pieced it to create this festive apron.  :) 

I used a sentiment from the Big Bold Christmas set.   The sentiment was stamped and embossed in white on black cardstock.  I think this apron and sentiment would work well as a tag for some home baked Christmas cookies too!!  I love when an image can be used for more than what it was intended.  Just mix in a holiday sentiment and this die and image can be used for a holiday of your choice!!  Thanks for stopping by today!!  I hope you're having a wonderful weekend!

SUPPLIES USED:


  
   




No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails