Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Taylored Expressions December Sneak Peeks: Petite-a-Palooza Day 2



Welcome back for Day 2 of the December Sneak Peeks for Taylored Expressions!  I have two more projects for you today using two more ADORABLE petite sets!!  The first card uses the Showered With Love set.  Showered With Love is an adorable set containing a big whale and a little whale along with some accessories to make them even cuter!  Showered With Love comes with 4 dies that make creating effortless.

For my card, I used papers from the I Heart Summer Collection from Simple Stories.  I stamped the waves from the set in two different colors onto the card base and then added the patterned paper blocks.  Once I decided on placement of the whale, I stamped the "fountain".  The whale was stamped and then die cut using the coordinating dies.  I added an "eye" using some black liquid pearls.  Isn't he adorable?!  :)

For my second card, I used the Dig In set.  Dig In is an adorable boy set.  I see so many little boy occasions that I can use this set for.  Dig In contains different tractors along with punny sentiments to go with them.

It comes with 2 dies so you can have perfectly die cut tractors every time! :)  The papers I used here are from the Smarty Pants Collection from Simple Stories.  The tractor was stamped, colored with Copic markers and then die cut using the coordiating dies.  On the bottom of the card, I added some chevron stripes using the Chevron Borders Dies.  Isn't this set perfect for those little men in your life?  So cute!!

The rest of the Baker's Dozen has even more to show you today, so don't miss those creations!!  Remember that everything we're featuring will be available for purchase tomorrow, Thursday, December 5th at 7am Pacific!!  If you can't wait to see what's in store, the Facebook Preview Party is tonight at 6 PM Pacific!  Thanks for stopping by today!!

SUPPLIES USED:


  

   



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails