Friday, December 6, 2013

Taylored Expressions December Spotlight Day: Bugs and Balloons


Have enjoyed seeing all of the new sets available at Taylored Expressions?  I hope so!  I've really enjoyed creating with the sets.  In case you missed yesterday, all of the new products are now available in the TE Store!!  I have one last project to share with you today.  It's uses the adorable Bugs and Balloons set.  If you visited my blog for any length of time, I'll bet you can guess why I love this set so much!  ;)  Yep, that adorable ladybug!!  Bugs and Balloons come with 5 dies. 

I created this little box which I think is perfect for a little girl!!  The box was created using the Gift Box Punch Board from We R Memory Keepers.  All I did was decide on my box size, cut my paper to size, stamp the box and assemble!  I used the dots to decorate plain white cardstock.  The ladybug was created using the coordinating dies, as were the hearts. Pure cuteness!!  :)

Thanks for stopping by all this week!  I hope you've been inspired to create!  Be sure to stop and see what the rest of the Baker's Dozen has to show you today and have a wonderful day!!

SUPPLIES USED:


  

   



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails