Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Clip It On


I have a different project to share with you today, but it's super simple. . .you can make your own in no time!! :)  I was playing around with the Clip It On Die set from Taylored Expressions and thought I'd use them to make a "photo garland".   I die cut five of the same clips and then die cut my daughter's name using the Chunky Alpha

I decided on five pictures of her that I could attach the clips to and then attached them to the ribbon to create a garland.  It was kind of hard to get a good picture of it with the glare and being able to fit the whole garland in the photo.  :)   The die cut letters are mounted on the clips with foam tape.  As I said, this was a simple project and lots of fun!  Arwen hasn't seen it yet, but I'm sure she'll love it!  ;)  I hope you've been inspired!

Thanks for stopping by today.  Have a wonderful day!

SUPPLIES USED:


  
   




No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails