Sunday, August 17, 2014

From the Desk Of


I love creating cards where the majority of embellishment is from die cuts.  I don't know why, but die cut flowers or images just make me smile.  Maybe it's because I feel like they don't add a lot of bulk to the card.  Anyway, I created this card using the From the Desk Of Die Set from Taylored Expressions. 

I also used the coordinating stamp set, Office Ephemera, for the sentiment and the pencil image.  Rather than die cut each each out of a different color cardstock, I die cut them all out of white cardstock and then colored them with a marker.  I added a piece of washi tape across the bottom of the card to finish it. . .and there you have it! 

There are LOTS of die sets in the TE Store that would make great additions to any card!  I hope you've been inspired today to use some dies on your cards!  Thanks for stopping by!

SUPPLIES USED:


  
   






No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails