Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Welcome Back



The kids are back to school and I was playing around with some of my dies from Taylored Expressions to create a card for the occasion!  :)  I love to put little notes and cards in my kids' lunch boxes!  I started with the Pockets & Pages 3x4 Circle Showcase Die.  I used papers from the We Are Family Collection from Echo Park. 

The schoolhouse was created using the Little Bits - Schoolhouse Die.  I was thinking of stamping a sentiment, but then I came across my Mini Caps Alpha & #s Die Set and decided to create the sentiment with that!  I will definitely use this little alpha die set more often!  

I hope you've been inspired to create today!  Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day!

SUPPLIES USED:


  
   




No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails