Monday, February 2, 2015

TE February Sneak Peeks: Little Bits Rainbow and Wishes on a Wire


It's time for sneak peeks at Taylored Expressions!  We have lots of new products to share with you over the next few days!  Pleased stay tuned!  All of the products we'll be sharing with you will be available for purchase Thursday, Feb. 5th at 7am Pacific!!  I have two projects to share with you today and the first uses the NEW Little Bits - Rainbow.

I just LOVE all of the Little Bits dies!  They are adorable and perfect for adding that "little something extra".  I die cut the pot of gold out of Oreo and Lemon Meringue cardstocks.  The rainbow was die cut out of Sugar Cube cardstock and then colored with different markers to create the rainbow.  The background is Granny Smith embossed with the NEW Dotted Lattice Embossing Folder!  The blue patterned paper comes from the NEW For Peep's Sake 6x6 Paper Pack.  I also used the NEW Little Bits - Shamrocks on this card along with the NEW For Peep's Sake Sequins.

The second project I have uses the NEW Wishes on a Wire - Easter set.  Wishes on a Wire - Easter is an adorable little set of one with a little bunny scene.

For my card, I stamped and colored the image using Copic markers.  The little background piece is from the NEW For Peep's Sake 6x6 Paper Pack.  The cardstock behind the image is a NEW color called Potato Chip!!  I used some Pink & White Baker's Twine to finish the card.


Taylored Expressions is celebrating Release Week with some fabulous giveaways! Visit the TE Blog each Sneak Peek Day this week for details on how you can enter to win.

Thanks for stopping by and I hope to "see" you tomorrow!

SUPPLIES USED:


   

   
   





2 comments:

Unknown said...

These are both darling, Charmaine!

Kathy JH said...

Yay - St Patrick's Day is one of my favorite holidays - love the card!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails