Friday, February 27, 2015

You're Amazing


I have a card to share today that was inspired by a beautiful card I saw on Pinterest.  I just LOVED this beautiful card created by Lea Lawson!  I loved it because it used felt, which I just never think to use unless it's part of a challenge.  I don't know why.  I like felt, but it's just not one of my "go to" supplies.  I love how Lea layered the felt in her card and added a button and twine on top!

For my card, I used the Flutter-bys Die set from Taylored Expressions with some Carrot and Butter Felt.  I layered the felt and then added some buttons along with some Baker's Twine!  Before I adhered the butterflies to the card, I stamped the leaf image from the Make It Amazing set in a pale green ink.  The sentiment is also from that set.  Once I adhered the butterflies to the card, I added some sequins from the Hocus Pocus Sequin Mix.  The sequins around the felt hearts is another thing I was inspired by in Lea's card.  :)  I hope you've been inspired today!  Thanks for stopping by!

SUPPLIES USED:


   

   
   




1 comment:

Kim S said...

I love your cheerful butterflies!! And they look great with the subtle greenery and grounded with the black strip.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails