Monday, March 2, 2015

Taylored Expressions March Sneak Peeks - Block Party Love and Fancy Banner 1


Good morning and welcome to Day 1 of the Taylored Expressions sneak peeks for March!!  We have lots of new, exciting products to show you over the next few days so I hope you'll visit daily to see what's in store!  I have two projects to share today.  The first uses the NEW Block Party - Love Die.  The die cuts the word "love" out of your card.  It works with both orientations of a card too!  Here, I've used it for a 5.5" tall card, but it also works on a 4.25" tall by 5.5" wide card!

I've also used another new product for the front, the Bold Lace Cutting Plate.  Instead of using it to cut, though, I used embossing pads when I ran it through my Big Shot so that it embossed rather than cut.  After diecutting "love" out of the front of the card, I die cut it again twice using Cherry Pop and the Metallic Neutrals gold paper and offset them a bit so the letters look to have a "gold" shadow.

The second project I have for you uses quite a few new products.  Let's start with the sentiment.  That comes from the NEW Fancy Banner 1 set.  Fancy Banner 1 contains this beautiful banner, a coordinating die, as well sentiments that fit inside.

I created a shaker using the NEW Forever & Always Die.  I filled the shaker with the NEW Wedding Sequins.  They are a pretty metallic mix!  Also within the sequin mix, I added little die cut hearts from the Carried Away Die Set.

The last new product I'd like to point out on this card is the Floral Vine Embossing Folder.  It adds such a nice touch to the background layer of this card.  The cardstocks used are Cherry Pop, Sugar Cube and Metallic Neutrals.


Taylored Expressions is celebrating Release Week with some fabulous giveaways! Visit the TE Blog each Sneak Peek Day this week for details on how you can enter to win.

Thanks for stopping by today!  I hope to see you again tomorrow!

SUPPLIES USED:


   

   
   



5 comments:

Eileen L. said...

Great release. Gotta have that LOVE die. Your shaker is very pretty also.

Parker said...

Your card, using the Bold Lace cutting plate, has such a marvelous pattern. Since you've die cut the "love" twice it sure made a difference. Great creativity.

Colleen said...

Your cards are great but that Love card is awesome

Unknown said...

Really like your cards and all the release items.

loulou said...

Gorgeous cards. Especially the Love party block card - stunning.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails