Wednesday, April 8, 2015

Taylored Expressions April Sneak Peeks: Bloomin' Boots and Lovely Landscape


Hi there!  Welcome back for Day 3 of sneak peeks!  I hope you've been enjoying all of the peeks so far!  I have two projects to share with you today!  The first uses the NEW Bloomin' Boots set and Bloomin' Boots Die set.    I love the adorable patterned clouds and boots in this set, not to mention the sentiments!  :)  I started this card by embossing one of the rectangles from the NEW P&P Stitched Essentials Die set onto the card.  Then I stamped my scene inside that rectangle.

Once I stamped and die cut the clouds, I used a marker to color the outside of the box.  Even though this card may look layered, it's just a plain white card base that is colored!  I die cut the boot and adhered it with foam tape over the flowers and added a little sequin from the Double the Joy Sequins to one of the flowers.

My second project today uses the NEW Lovely Landscape set.  Lovely Landscape is meant to pair with the Garden Arbor die series to create landscapes in the garden!  You can see the flowers behind the gate, as well as the bird sitting on the gate.  I also used the NEW Fancy Banner 2 Petite Stamp & Die Combo for the sentiment.

There is also some grass I added using the Wispy Grass Border.  I finished the card off by adding some twine.


Taylored Expressions is celebrating Release Week with some fabulous giveaways! Visit the TE Blog each Sneak Peek Day this week for details on how you can enter to win.

Thanks for stopping by today!  All of the products shown today will be available for purchase tomorrow, Thursday, April 9th at 7 Pacific!  Hope to see you again tomorrow!

SUPPLIES USED:


   

   
   





1 comment:

Marja Sch said...

Such a wonderful cards. Hugs Marja

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails