Monday, April 6, 2015

Taylored Expressions April Sneak Peeks: Block Party Baby and My Favorite Mom


Hi there!  Welcome to Day 1 of sneak peeks for Taylored Expressions!  We have LOTS to show you this week, so hopefully you're as excited as we are!  :)  I have two projects to share today.  The first uses the NEW Block Party - Baby.  Block Party - Baby is a new die that fits a 4.25"x 5.5" card and die cuts "baby" either landscape or portrait!

For my card, I used some NEW Lavender Glaze cardstock along with the NEW Cable Knit Embossing Folder to create the card front.  I just LOVE this new embossing folder.  It makes this card "softer" by making it look like it's a comfy piece of fabric!  There is a piece of the NEW Double the Joy 6x6 Paper Pack behind the "baby".

The other new products on this card is the Little Bits - Buggy Die.  I think the little baby buggy is just adorable!

The second project I have to share today uses the NEW My Favorite Mom set.  I just LOVE all of the sentiments in the My Favorite Mom set and I'm sure you will too!  I paired this sentiment with an image from the NEW Mama & Me set.

I thought this image and sentiment worked well together. . .and I even added a new little bit!  The Little Bit - Umbrella!  The mama bird's wing just made me want to give her something to hold!  lol  I thought shielding her baby with an umbrella made a cute card!


Taylored Expressions is celebrating Release Week with some fabulous giveaways! Visit the TE Blog each Sneak Peek Day this week for details on how you can enter to win.

Thanks for stopping by today!  All of the products shown today will be available for purchase on Thursday, April 9th at 7 Pacific!  Hope to see you again tomorrow!

SUPPLIES USED:


   

   
   





3 comments:

Gramma Dee said...

Cute way to combine the block party die and the knit embossing folder!

Sherry Butcher said...

Great projects, love the I love the clever Mom's Day quotes! TFS.

Kim S said...

So SWEET! That umbrella with that cute image is just perfect!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails