Thursday, June 18, 2015

I've Had My Head in the Clouds


Hi there!  I have a fun card today that uses the Wild About You set from Taylored Expressions.  This was part of the last release at TE and this is the first I've gotten to use this set!  It is adorable!  I decided to create a scene with the giraffe.  I stamped, colored and die cut the giraffe using the coordinating Wild About You Dies.

I decided to use the Cloud Stacklets to go along with the adorable sentiment and the Build a Scene - Sunshine to create my scene.  I thought it created such a happy scene.  The inside of the card says "sorry I missed your birthday", which I think makes a great belated birthday card.  :)  The card base was embossed using the Cable Knit Embossing Folder.  I thought the "knit" looked like leafy vines and would go well with the giraffe.

Thanks for stopping by today!  I hope you've been inspired to create!  Have a wonderful day!

SUPPLIES USED:


   

   
   




No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails