Thursday, August 27, 2015

Thanks So Much


Hi there!  I have a card to share today that was inspired by a card on Pinterest.  I love looking on Pinterest while I'm sitting waiting at the bus stop. . .or waiting anywhere.  There are so many neat ideas out there!  The card I created today was inspired by THIS CARD by Taylor VanBruggen.  I LOVED this card by Taylor for many reasons.  I love the color combination and the silhouette image, but for my card, I was inspired by the grouping of circles and the focal point and then the hearts and enamel dots that accent the grouping.

For my card, I used the Simply Stamped - Daisies set along with the coordinating Simply Stamped - Daisies Dies.  The patterned paper is from the Double the Fun 6x6 Paper Pack.  I punched 3 different size circles out of Oreo cardstock.  I put the middle-sized circle through my Big Shot with the Ikat Embossing Folder.  It gave a nice texture to the grouping and made a distinction between the 3 circles.  The sentiment was stamped and embossed in white.  The flowers were stamped, die cut and then mounted on the card with foam tape.  I added some Wedding Sequins around the card for some sparkle as well as some glittery shavings on the flowers. I finished the card off with some Baker's Twine.

I hope you've been inspired today!  Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day!

SUPPLIES USED:








No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails