Monday, September 21, 2015

Wishing You a Bright Sunshiny Day!



Hi there! I don't know about you, but I can't believe it's Monday again!  Weekends seem to go SO fast!  As busy as our weekend was, I was able to play a little!  ;)  I have a card that uses the Potty People Border from Taylored Expressions as well as a sentiment from Sunshiny Day.  I started by being inspired by last week's Share Joy Challenge!!  I not only used the sketch, but I played the Tic-Tac-Toe by using sequins, twine and dry embossing!

I started out by dry embossing some Peapod cardstock with the Lots of Dots Embossing Folder.  I die cut the Potty People Border out of Oreo cardstock and then adhered it over a piece of patterned paper from the Rainbow Brights 6x6 Paper Pack.  The sentiment was stamped on a piece of Candy Corn cardstock that was die cut with the Simple Tabs Die Set.  I wrapped some Black & White Twine around the corner and finished the card off with some Rainbow Brights Sequins!

I hope you've been inspired to come play along with the Share Joy Challenge!!  Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful Monday!

SUPPLIES USED:









No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails