Friday, September 4, 2015

VLV Spread Your Wings


Hi there!  Happy Friday!  Today I have card using the new Viva la Verve Sketch which was posted today!!  This awesome sketch was created by Julee, so I hope you'll hop on over and play along!  I used the Wings of Love set from Verve for my card.  (by the way, this stamp set is in the 40% off category in the HUGE SALE that's happening at Verve right now!)  I stamped and embossed the heart with wings in gold onto vellum.

The papers that I used were in my scrap bin and are from the My Mind's Eye Dolled Up Collection.  I added a few of the little sentiments from the set over top of the heart and embossed a big sentiment in white on the polka dot panel.  To finish the card off, I added some gold and white twine as well as sequins from the Shine Bright Collection.

Verve has extended the Anni-VERVE-sary Sale through September 7, and all stamps, dies and embellishments are 10 - 50% off!

Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful holiday weekend!


2 comments:

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

This is just beautiful, Charmaine! Love the colors and that vellum heart! Swoon!

SewPaperPaint said...

I love, love, love this happy card!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails