Thursday, November 5, 2015

Taylored Expressions November RELEASE DAY!!!



It's finally here!  Release Day!!  Everything we've been sharing with you over the last few days in NOW AVAILABLE in the TE Store!!  Before you head on over to shop, I have a couple more projects to share with you today!  Both of my projects today use the NEW Calendar Critters and Calendar Critters Dies.

This first one uses the adorable little cow from the set!  How cute, right?!  The coordinating sentiment made me think peace, love and happiness, so I decided to try this technique Amy Sheffer shared on the TE Blog where you ink up the inside of an embossing folder and then spritz it with water, then you emboss your paper!  I thought it would work well with the NEW On the Spot Embossing Folder, and it did!!  I think it gave a very psychedelic and "happy" background!!  It definitely put me in a "good moo'd"!!!  LOL  I added a little scene using the NEW Build a Scene - Calendar Dies.

The second project I have to share uses Calendar Critters as well, but for a holiday card!  How cute is this little reindeer!?  I used the Build a Scene - Calendar Dies to create a little scene here too.  I used papers from the Build a Scene - Christmas 6x6 Paper Pack.

I used the NEW Braided Embossing Folder for background.  After tying some ribbon around the card, I added some embellishments using the NEW Holiday Charms Dies.  I added some Stickles to the snowflake and then some Ladybug Irresistible Pico Embellisher to the tree.

Thanks for visiting! If you'd like to see more projects and new product information, please head over to the TE Blog for a complete list of our participating designers!  HAPPY SHOPPING!!

SUPPLIES USED:








2 comments:

Jami said...

Both of your critter cards are so cute! Love that psychedelic background!

Unknown said...

These are both so sweet, Charmaine! Love the cool effect on the spot embossing!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails