Thursday, November 19, 2015

VLV May Your Heart Be Kind


Hi there!  I'm a week late with this since tomorrow a new sketch goes up, but I wanted to share the card I made using last week's Viva la Verve Sketch!  I some fun, bright papers with the new Just Breathe set from Verve.

I stamped and embossed the sentiment in white and then die cut some hearts using the Heart Quartet Die.  I added some faux stitching around the card using a white gel pen and some sparkles using some Shine Bright Sequins.


Come play along with the Viva la Verve Sketches!  They're a lot of fun and you can win!!  Every Friday a new sketch goes up!  Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day!



1 comment:

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

This is so gorgeous, Charmaine! Love those polka dot hearts.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails