Monday, December 28, 2015

VLV Smitten



I was going through my card files and realized I had a card I never shared here.  It uses one of the Viva la Verve Sketches.  I know it's late, but the sketch can be inspiration for anytime, right?!  :)

I used the More Than Love set from Verve Stamps for my card.  The papers were from my scrap stash, so I'm not really certain which collection they are from.  I stamped and embossed the heart from the set in gold.  I thought the gold added a nice sparkle to the, otherwise, simple card.  The sentiment was stamped and embossed in white.

Thanks for stopping by today!  I hope you've been inspired!



2 comments:

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

Just gorgeous, Charmaine! Love the gold on black embossing and those fabulous papers.

Alma Dirpaul said...

Love your choice of colors.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails