Sunday, September 16, 2007

Zindorf



Today's Featured Stamper on Splitcoast is Zindorf. WOW, have you seen her galllery? There are so many awesome creations in there. It was very hard to choose which one to CASE. I really loved all the "scene" cards. . .very cool. I finally chose to CASE this beautiful card. I changed the color scheme and a few embellishments to come up with my version. I haven't used the Wet Watercolor Technique too much, so I thought this would be a perfect opportunity. . .and Zindorf did a beautiful job with it! If you get a chance, check out Zindorf's gallery and see what beautiful creations are in it! Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day! SUPPLIES USED: Stamps- Happy Harmony; Paper- Always Artichoke, Cranberry Crisp, watercolor paper; Accessories- Always Artichoke and Bravo Burgundy markers, Making Memories brads, paper piercer, burgundy grosgrain, glitter.

17 comments:

Alex said...

Really gorgeous Charmaine - I love that watercolor effect and the colors are wonderful. *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

Alhambra Club said...

This is beautiful, love that technique with watercolor.

Diane Gilbert said...

OOOOH so pretty! I love the colors you used! The watercolor effect is beautiful!

Sherrie said...

Yes, she does have a beautiful gallery, you chose a lovely card to case. Great color choice!

Anonymous said...

Divine card!!! I'll have to try this today, thanks so much for the inspiration!!

Bethany Paull said...

Yet another technique I'm going to have to try. I really love your beautiful, artistic card.

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous card! Great job of watercoloring! The Bravo Burgundy is a stunning color - really makes this card sing! tfs

Shannan Teubner said...

Charmaine this is gorgeous!!! I love it!

Shanismom said...

beautiful card . love the colors.

Anonymous said...

I absolutely LOVE this card! The colors, the softness......it's beautiful and dreamy!

Michele Kovack said...

This is gorgeous! A perfect sympathy card....

Abi said...

Hi Charmaine - I absolutely ADORE this cards. It is so, so beautiful and a great technique.
Thanks for sharing it.

Anonymous said...

I love Michelle's work. She is incredible.
I LOVE how your case turned out. It's beautiful!

Anonymous said...

this is so lovely - i adore the colors you chose!!

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

Holy cow- this is uber cool! I love the gorgeous wet watercolor effect you achieved. I haven't tried this technique yet.

Anonymous said...

I love what you did with the flowers, very striking.

Rose Ann said...

This is beautiful! I love the result you achieved using this techinque!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails