Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Prettie Wednesday

Two weeks ago Jessie challenged us to make a card using bright colors including orange. I don't use orange very often, but when I do I usually like it. I can't look at orange and not be happy. :) I used the Flutter By Sophia and the sentiment from Rainy Day Friends. . .both from Paper Pretties. This card is on the way to Jillian. Hope she likes it! Be sure and check out the other Prettie Girl blogs to see what they've come up with for this challenge. Also, have you seen the Stamp of the Month for July? It's Bunny Slippers Sophia! So, so cute! If you're interested, follow the link to find out more about the Stamp of the Month Club. Have a great day! SUPPLIES USED: Stamps- Flutter By Sophia, Rainy Day Friends (Paper Pretties); Ink- Tuxedo Black (Tsukineko); Paper- Basic Black, Only Orange (SU), white (Georgia-Pacific), patterned paper (Magnolia); Accessories- Copic markers, polka dot organdy ribbon (Doodliedoo), brads (Making Memories), paper piercer

10 comments:

Erum Tasneem said...

Your card is wonderful. Next time you try the same card, add a black layer beneath the paper you have used and also incorporate some of that teal. I think it will look very good! These colours go so well together!

Dawn Wheeler said...

Fabulous card gorgeous as always ,Dawnx

Michele Kovack said...

This is adorable!!!

Tiffany said...

This card looks fun! Kinda retro looking. Very cute:)

Have a great day!

Alex said...

totally adorable Charmaine - orange is my favorite color!! So cute, I love that big flower, looks great! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

Christi Flores said...

This card is too cute!! I'm not a big orange person either but this so works!!

Deborah said...

I love that paper! Your gal is darling as is the sentiment! Bug hugs! Deb

Jennifer Buck said...

Charmaine! This is so adorable! What a fun card! TFS...hope you are having a great summer so far! :)

Danielle L. said...

Very pretty Charmaine! Lovin' the layout and the vibrant colors. :)

Jessie/knightrone said...

Awesome job Charmaine!!! I love it!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails