Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Prettie Wednesday

Two weeks ago, Danielle challenged us to make a card with some kind of fancy fold. I chose to make a Z fold card. I haven't made one of these in a while. I used the Falling For You set from Paper Pretties. I also tried to stick in some news toys that I've acquired lately. . .the Pumpkin Harvest Cuttlebug folder and the Marvy Uchida Maple Leaf punch. The leaf was awfully big for the image, so I thought maybe putting the sentiment on it would make it look not quite so big. LOL I hope Jodi likes it! Be sure and check out what the rest of the Prettie Girls have come up with for this challenge! Thanks for stopping by! SUPPLIES USED: Stamps- Falling For You (Paper Pretties); Paper- Bo Bunny Press, Really Rust, Kiwi Kiss (SU), mustard (The Paper Company), Dark Chocolate (PTI); Ink- Tuxedo Black, Rich Cocoa (Tsukineko); Accessories- Copics, Maple Leaf punch (Marvy Uchida), Harvest Pumpkin Cuttlebug folder (Provocraft), Chocolate Chip wide grosgrain (SU); Finished card measures 4.25"x5.5"

17 comments:

Adore By Nat said...

Always enjoying looking at your cards.
I nominated you for "I Love Your Blog" More info go here: Adore By Nat

Julie Masse said...

Oh how pretty! That leaf punch is awesome and I love that embossing folder!! Very pretty card! :)

Jennifer said...

Great colors!

Jackie Pedro said...

Great card, Charmaine! The embossing adds so much and I love the colors!

Jessie/knightrone said...

This is so cute Charmaine, I love it!!

WELCOME to my blog, Explore. Dream. Discover. said...

Perfect way to display the sentiment, Charmaine! Wonderful card! Love that new cuttlebug folder!

Lorie said...

Oh, geeze...this is so cute! I love that leaf!

Beate said...

Fantastic fall card! I love the texture and of course your fantastic coloring.
Have a wonderful day!
Hugs and smiles

Catherine said...

oh i love everything about this card, from the fold, PP, punch leaf, embossing background and your image... LOVE IT!!!!

Christi said...

This is gorgeous!! I love that leaf!!

Donna said...

how fun! I don't think I've ever made this z fold card, cute with the big leaf on it

Rose Ann said...

I love your Z-fold, Charmaine!! Your embossing, big leaf, pretty papers, and fabulous coloring make for such a sweet fall card!! Love it!!

Danielle Lounds said...

Oh, this is so very lovely! I'm sure Jodi is going to love it!

Deborah said...

Way cool this Z fold is Charmaine! Love the image and your CB folder! Hugs to you and the bugs! Deb

Pauline said...

Lovely card, love the stamp too :o)

Jodi Collins aka Kharmagirl said...

Oh Charmaine!! I am SO excited that this is coming to me!!! Totally GORGEOUS my friend! LOVE the Z fold, the cb background and that dp! Not to mention your AWESOME coloring!! WOWSA!!!

Heather the Mooselover said...

How striking- I like how you combined the patterned and textured paper/ cardstock.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails