Monday, September 21, 2009

Come Stamp With Me!

Stamping AroundHave you signed up for Stamping Around Philly yet? I would LOVE to see you there! You can read all about the gorgeous location HERE and you can read about the teachers HERE! I will be teaching a Taylored Expressions class there on the November 6-7 weekend and can’t wait to meet you! They have some really great teachers lined up that I'm very excited to meet! I can't wait to see my sweet friend Julie Masse again and meet her new little baby! I'll be bringing Isabelle with me as well and she's very excited to meet you too! :) Hope you can make it!

2 comments:

Jackie said...

Charmaine! I can't wait till November 6th! I will be attending as well, it is sure to be a lot of fun!

Alex said...

I totally wish Philly was closer to CA, lol!!! I am sure this is going to be FABULOUS!! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails